Eid is the most awaited festival in Pakistan, celebrated with great joy and happiness. On this day, people dress up in their best clothes, exchange gifts, and prepare delicious meals. Pakistani girls are particularly excited about this occasion as they get to wear traditional and fashionable outfits. The question that arises is, what do Pakistani girls wear on Eid? This blog post aims to provide a detailed overview of the types of clothes Pakistani girls wear on Eid.
Eid clothes are an essential part of the Eid celebrations in Pakistan. Girls start preparing for Eid shopping weeks before the actual event. They visit shopping malls, markets, and designer boutiques to find the perfect outfit for Eid. Here are some of the popular types of Eid clothes for Pakistani girls.
- Shalwar Kameez: The shalwar kameez is the most common and traditional outfit worn by Pakistani girls on Eid. It is a two-piece outfit consisting of a long tunic-style shirt and loose-fitting trousers. The outfit is usually made of cotton or silk, and it can be embroidered, embellished, or printed. Pakistani girls prefer bright and bold colors for Eid shalwar kameez, such as red, green, blue, and yellow.
- Lehenga Choli: The lehenga choli is a three-piece outfit that consists of a long skirt, a short blouse, and a dupatta (a long scarf). Pakistani girls wear lehenga choli on Eid to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to their outfit. Lehenga choli can be made of silk, chiffon, or georgette and can be embroidered with sequins, beads, and threadwork.
- Gharara: Gharara is another traditional outfit worn by Pakistani girls on Eid. It consists of a long tunic-style shirt and wide-legged trousers that are fitted at the knee and flare out at the ankle. The outfit is usually made of silk or chiffon and can be adorned with embroidery, sequins, or beadwork.
- Saree: The saree is a six to nine-yard-long piece of fabric that is draped around the body. Pakistani girls wear sarees on Eid to add a touch of elegance and grace to their outfit. Sarees can be made of silk, chiffon, or georgette and can be adorned with embroidery, sequins, or beadwork.
- Anarkali: The Anarkali is a long, flowing dress that flares out at the bottom. It is a popular outfit worn by Pakistani girls on Eid, especially in urban areas. Anarkali dresses can be made of silk, chiffon, or georgette and can be adorned with embroidery, sequins, or beadwork.
In conclusion, Pakistani girls have a wide range of clothing options to choose from on Eid. They can choose from traditional and modern outfits, depending on their preference and style. Shalwar kameez, lehenga choli, gharara, saree, and Anarkali are some of the popular outfits worn by Pakistani girls on Eid. These outfits are usually made of silk, chiffon, or georgette and can be adorned with embroidery, sequins, or beadwork. Pakistani girls take great pride in their Eid clothes and spend weeks preparing for the event. They are a symbol of culture, tradition, and fashion in Pakistan.